Monday 11 February 2013

Employability Skills


You may have noticed that I have created a new page called Employability Awards, which refers to a scheme provided by careers services across universities in order to help students kick start their careers.

As a student at BPP, I will be participating in my university's scheme and I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with you.
In my opinion, every student (or non student) should have access to such  a scheme and for that reason I will try to collect and publish as much information related to this subject as possible.

From the moment I started researching the "Employability" subject, I have come across a lot of useful material.  

A very good resource may be the BBC SkillsWise  website, which offers a quick guide to the different skill-sets needed to survive in today's working environment.

For example, you will find short (two minute) videos about skills related to IT, English and Maths which we utilize in our everyday working life, without even noticing it.

I hope you find this useful.

Ellie Fanis
BPP University College

1 comment:

  1. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323452204578288192043905634.html?mod=WSJ_hp_us_mostpop_read

    ReplyDelete

ZuluTrade - Autotrade the Forex Market like never before!