Friday 12 October 2012

Career Advice for Beginners

At the beginning of this week, I was contacted by a headhunter via LinkedIn about joining the BBA Recruit (LinkedIn) group. Building Business Associates is a recruitment agency that advertises job vacancies in all areas of the finance industry. 

I was looking at what kind of discussions there was already happening in the group. The creator of the group has been updating the discussion board with articles in the aim to advise people, whether they are beginning their careers or in the middle of them, about how to make the most of it!

As I am at the beginning of my career, I thought I might share with you some articles I found that I found helpful for myself and could be for you too:

How NOT to write a CV | BBA Associates Recruit

The ABC of starting a new job | BBA Associates Recruit

How to get a recruiter's positive attention | BBA Associates Recruit

There are more of these articles and job vacancies on the agency's website at Building Business Associates (Website) if you would like to have a look.

As well as this website, I also recommend you have a look at eFinancialCareers for recent job vacancies too.

Ellie Fanis
BPP University College







2 comments:

  1. http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com/book

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.eusprig.org/horror-stories.htm

    ReplyDelete

ZuluTrade - Autotrade the Forex Market like never before!